When is park opening date?
- Open now
When is the park open?
- Safari Wild is open 362 days a year rain or shine.
The Park is closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
Hours are daily from 9am -5pm with last car admitted at 4pm.
Are rain checks available?
- There are no rain checks or refunds. We are open daily rain or shine and believe you will enjoy Safari Wild in a variety of weather conditions.
How long does it take to visit Safari Wild?
- It will take approximately 2 hours to drive through the safari road sections of the park. Drive through as many times as you would like from the comfort of your own vehicle. Once back at the walk through, grab a bite to eat, visit the gift shop, and get up close with extra animal encounters. Spend as much time as you wish!
Where is Safari Wild?
- We are located in historic Como, MS, just 40 miles south of Memphis, TN. You can find us on google maps.
Are credit cards accepted?
- Yes credit cards are accepted at all pay locations within the park.
We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Do you have an ATM?
- Yes an ATM machine is located in the walk through section of the park.
Can we feed the animals?
- Yes, you can feed the animals only food that you purchase at the ticket booths when you enter the park. All of our animals at Safari Wild require a very specialized diet and we ask that you do not feed the animals any other type of food as this could make them sick.
DO NOT FEED THE ANIMALS FROM YOUR HANDS, THROW THE FOOD ON THE GROUND AND THE ANIMALS WILL COME UP VERY CLOSE TO YOU.
DO NOT TRY AND PET THE ANIMALS AS THEY MAY BITE.